Terms & Conditions
Please read the following sections carefully, as they contain the Legal Terms and Conditions covering the use of this Site.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (OTHERWISE NOTED AS THIS “AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
No materials from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, re-deliver using framing technology, transmitted or distributed in any way without written permission.
No other permission is granted.
The content of the Sites, including all text and graphic images, is copyrighted. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Sites are registered or unregistered trademarks of Bouncing Bulb Photography, its affiliates or others. Nothing contained on the Sites shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark or copyrightable material displayed without the written permission of Bouncing Bulb or such other third party that may own the trademark or copyrightable material.
Bouncing Bulb accepts workshop bookings on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Full payment must be received to guarantee your space reservation.
We reserve the right to deny any applicant.
To honour our commitment to our clients, we don’t have a minimum number of students to run a workshop and will run every workshop even with only one student booked.
In this case, the workshop automatically becomes a One to One class with half the hours of the original workshop.
As a One to One class, all content can be delivered in less time as the trainer’s attention is individual.
LIABILITY, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
In the event a workshop is cancelled by Bouncing Bulb, for any reason, the extent of our liability is limited to the return of fees paid to us.
All workshop participants accept full responsibility for personal injury and personal losses during the period of the course or workshop.
Applications and payments are an acknowledgement of the terms and conditions as outlined on this site.
- All participants will be refunded IN FULL if BBP cancels a workshop.
- No refund of fees will be made if you book your Workshop or Course and you decide to withdraw.
- No refund of fees will be made for workshops or courses that have been rescheduled.
- No refund of fees will be made for workshops or courses that have exceeded 3 months from their original confirmation date.
- No refund of fees will be made for no-shows, for withdrawal after the Course or Workshop starts.
- No refund of fees will be made after completion of any Course or Workshop.
- No refund of fees will be made for discounted workshops.
- Gift Vouchers are not refundable and must be used within 12 months of their issue date.
- Deposits are not refundable.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE INCLUDING LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bouncing Bulb reserve the right to alter or delete the material from the Sites at any time and may, at any time and in its sole discretion, revise the terms of this Agreement by updating this posting.
Users are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current terms of this Agreement.